Dynamic Dublin Design and Marketing agency looking for a full-time Marketing Project Manager to join our vibrant team.
- Managing a diverse range of projects across the creative and digital sides of the agency.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on brief, on time and within budget.
- Developing creative briefs, liaising with account managers, clients, third party suppliers, managing budgets, timelines and resources.
- Developing project plans and managing the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams, external teams, and suppliers.
- Assistance with proposal writing, SOW documents and project planning.
- Developing and implementing project management processes and change management in a busy agency environment.
- Liaising with clients and the creative and digital teams to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Proofing and signing off work for print/programming.
- Providing creative and strategic input to campaigns.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Qualification in project management, marketing, advertising, communications or a related field of study.
- Ability to develop and drive process improvements.
- Excellent written, verbal, & communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Google Drive.
If you are looking for a challenge in a fast growing agency and want to grow with our passionate team then we’d love to hear from you. You can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com and tell us what makes you the perfect fit!
Idea is currently undergoing a rebrand at the moment, so there will also be an opportunity to assist the team internally on the rollout of our new branding across all platforms.