Dynamic Dublin Design and Marketing Agency seeking a full-time Digital Project Manager to join our vibrant team to deliver high quality projects to clients.
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including websites, social and advertising campaigns, and creating and executing digital marketing strategies.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with a good understanding of all areas of digital marketing and how it can be strategically harnessed to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Managing digital projects for a range of clients including website project management, digital marketing campaign management and planning & implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on brief, on time and within budget.
- Developing briefs, liaising with account managers, clients, third party suppliers, managing budgets, timelines and resources.
- Developing project plans and managing the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams, external teams, and suppliers.
- Working as part of the Digital Team, and collaborating with colleagues on the Account Management and Design Teams, developers and external partners.
- Assistance with proposal writing, SOW documents and project planning.
- Occasional management of non-digital projects as part of an overall campaign.
- Providing creative and strategic input to campaigns.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Professional (2 year +), creating and delivering digital strategies.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems such as WordPress, understanding of SEO, digital advertising and Google Ads, Tag Manager, & Analytics, etc..
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
- Strong communication skills with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities.
- Qualification in Digital Marketing preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, & communication skills.
Does this sound like the role for you? We would love to hear from you! Please email your CV to email@example.com.