We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer
We are a Dublin based agency that make amazing things happen through strategic branding, marketing and digital. Our team of creative problem-solvers are up for any challenge and it’s our unique process perfected over the last 25 years that really set us apart. We genuinely care about results, our clients success and having fun along the way.
Who we’re looking for…
- Someone who can impress us with their creativity, with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- A problem solver who can think quickly on their feet.
- An individual who keeps up to date with the latest design trends and new technologies.
- Experienced in brand creation and roll out.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop and XD (or similar). Experienced in After Effects, motion graphics/animation would be a plus.
- Experienced in UI/UX design principles, including web and app design, responsive design and working with design systems.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Highly organised and proactive – an individual who is happy to both work on their own and as part of a collaborative creative team.
- A positive individual who’s eager to learn and grow.
- Fluency in English, including strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant graphic design qualification with 1 to 2 years experience working as a Graphic & Digital Designer on branding and web projects showing flair and a love for their design. All this and a sound personality too!
Join an experienced team
Develop your career in our studio. We are a busy, buzzing studio and are looking for the right person to bring their own enthusiasm and design flair to our team.
We offer flexible hybrid working – a combination of working from home and working in our lovely office just off the canal in Dublin 2.
We offer annual leave of 24 days per annum (and a bonus day for your birthday!) bringing total annual leave to 25 days per year.